Pages

September 28, 2008

Fall '08 Conference Activity Packet

Arlene Lauper e-mailed me an awesome Conference Packet to help the kids get more into the last April Conference, and it was a great success for us and many of our friends that I shared it with!  April Wallace reminded me last week that she needed a current packet for this upcoming conference.  Even though I didn't find it, I see that April did find it on her own, and passed them out to all the kids in her Primary class.  Awesome!  Thanks April, for being so on top of things! So, I just did a search for the file myself, and found it!  Here's the file for you!

3 comments:

Chardell said...

Thanks for sharing the packet! I always put it off until an hour before conference so it was nice to remember you had it on your blog!

Jennifer Shorr said...

Glad you were able to have it for conference today. :-) How did it work for you?

It worked like a charm for our kids again! I really love that they get into conference with us.

melonamc said...

I wish I would have seen this before today! I ended up just printing off pictures from the Friend for the kids to colour, which was okay....
I will have to remember this for April.