Pages

May 3, 2010

Natalie's 10th Birthday

Today is Natalie's 10th birthday! We started the day with bagels, fried eggs, and OJ.  I ran out and painted the car windows with birthday wishes, and off they went to school.  Henry and I are picking her up at school in a little bit to take her to lunch, and we'll do presents and a family dinner tonight. :)
We had Natalie's birthday party last Saturday night, May 1st. Natalie, in true form, planned her entire birthday party before she asked me. She made invitations, leaving the date and time blank, and brought them to me with her idea for a non-sleepover pajama party. How could I say no?! Natalie prepared much in advance for her friends.  She made braided friendship bracelets and necklaces, designed place setting name plates, set-up the craft tables outside for decorating pillowcases, she planned to play Clue and Twister, banana splits, and ended with the movie "Matilda".   Such a fun party and great group of girls!

SLIDESHOW (click to see full screen):

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Sounds like such a fun night! I'm so excited to have a girl!

Tanner Fam said...

Looks like a great party. It's so fun doing girl parties!! Happy Birthday, Natalie.