January 17, 2011
The Atom | Lithium
What did you do for your MLK holiday? Aaron had to work, so I suggested to the children that we go to DISNEYLAND! They turned me down. (I think we may have burned out the kids on Dland.)
So! Responsible Natalie reminded me that she needed to build an atom for her science class. I love this kind of stuff! So, Natalie made a sketch of her model, gathered cool stuff from around the house, and VOILA we had her an real snazzy work of art!
Natalie is so much fun to work with, she has such a charm about her and keeps everything so positive. When straws were not quite working out for the rings she calmly went for another idea and I think the glow sticks are great!
All I had to do was be there if she had any questions. I love my little (and getting bigger) girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow...they turned you down for Disneyland??? I don't know if that would ever be possible in our house...especially for a science project! She is such a beautiful girl. We went bowling as a fam on MLK. It was so nice to be together having fun.
Bowling is great family fun. Do you have anyone in your family with bowling talent?
If you consider breaking 100 as talent...then YES!
Post a Comment