Pages

August 25, 2008

Beauty Secrets

by Audrey Hepburn

For attractive lips............
speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes...............
seek out the good in everybody.
For a slim figure.............
share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair...........
let a child run his/her hands through it once a day.
For poise.......................
walk with the knowledge you never walk alone.

5 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

My mom told me:

For beautiful curly hair...eat your crust.


I think she was lying.

CBID HOME said...

Jen, such a cute blog and wonderful pics. You are awesome! I'm inspired!

Claudine

Chardell said...

My hair should be amazing then because Noah dives his hands in up to his elbows the second I pick him up. Then he wraps my hair around his hands over and over again.

melonamc said...

So beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. I read it to Daynen & he almost cried :)

The Jones Family said...

Beautiful! I wanted to ask you how you add the feature to your friends and family's blog list of how to know when they updated their blog?