Thanks Dave and Kristine for inviting us to your family vacation home at Lake Mead. We haven't gotten away from the kids, or work for far too long. You're amazing friends, and we're so grateful for your generosity. It was a blast! Thanks Jenny and Andre for bringing all the fun water toys and for driving us to and fro. And thanks Grandma Susan for staying with the children all weekend, and caring for them so lovingly. We are so grateful for you!
Most of all, thank you Aaron for getting away with me. I was going to go alone, but he didn't want to do that to me. So, Aaron bailed on a lot of co-workers, and got some people mad at him--but they got over it. I'm so glad he got away for some time with me. Thank you, thank you!!!
FYI: Some of the photos are actually movies. Look for the movie symbol in the lower left corner. I believe you can click on it to view the video.
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad you got to get away. That was so great of Aaron to escape with you.
Looks like you all had a ball! So fun. We need to find friends with a boat. :)
Hey, thanks for inviting me to see your blog! It looks like you guys are having a great summer!
Looks like some well deserved fun. Glad you were able to spend some grown up time together.
Looks like so much fun! I almost cried watching this! I miss all my california friends SO MUCH! Tell everyone hello for me!
Post a Comment